Organizations interested in hosting a local 2017 National Senior Health & Fitness Day event must register every year in order to legally use the event name and logo, which are federal trademarks. The 2017 event registration fee is $29.95 per location (plus shipping/handling).
Your $29.95 event registration gives you the license to legally use the National Senior Health & Fitness Day® event name and logo trademarks. Also, your event registration includes the following:
- Unlimited access to the official National Senior Health & Fitness Day program website (only available to registered groups) with all of the materials and resources needed to plan and host a successful event on Wednesday, May 31st.
- Free subscription to FitnessDay News, the official event e-newsletter with weekly updates and event tips.
- Access to the 2017 Senior Day Store, where you can purchase official promotion items for your event—T-shirts, bags, balloons, buttons, pens, and more!
- A sample pack of event promotion items, including a free 2017 National Senior Health & Fitness Day T-shirt.
- Free 2018 senior health calendar, and discounts for purchasing personalized calendars for your program.
- Free entry for one of the Mature Market Resource Center’s 2018 awards programs—the National Mature Media Awards or the New Product & Technology Awards.
- And more!
How To Host A Local Event | Photos & Videos | Testimonials | Sponsorship Opportunities | Subscribe to FitnessdayNEWS
Home | FAQ | Theme Contest | Press Releases | About Us
© 2017 Mature Market Resource Center. All Rights Reserved.